The 2017/18 Season will commence on the 2nd September. Registration is now open. Please ensure you have read all of the information below before registering.
Team Managers and Helpers
The Club’s Management Committee appoints all Team Managers and their assistants. We appoint them because we trust their judgment in all matters regarding the running of the team and squad. They need the help and support of ALL the parents either with putting up goals, running the line, refreshments, kit cleaning, or just actually turning up to support the players and encouraging them.
If your child is asked to play for a team, please supply a passport size photo and if a player has not previously been registered with the league a copy of the birth certificate or passport. Each player also has to sign the registration and Code of Conduct form.
Membership Fee Rules
KPR is a non profit-making organisation. Membership fees are set to cover the Club’s costs which include: equipment such as balls, goals, nets, cones, pitch hire, coaching fees from Pro Direct Academy, and training for the Club’s volunteer coaches, referees’ fees and our annual barbeque and medal presentation.
- Fees are annual and should be paid within the first month of the new season
- The membership fee for the 2017/18 season will be £300 but this will be discounted to £250 if paid before the end of September
- If a child is unable to play for the full season (joins late or leaves) fees are reduced pro rata and will be refunded where appropriate
- Where a child qualifies for free School lunches and in other similar circumstances membership fees will be waived. It is our aim to ensure that the club is open to the whole community
- There is no reduction made for children who do not play regularly in match teams as the majority of the club’s expense is incurred in providing training
- Fees for each new season will be approved by the Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and Technical Director and are subject to change
- Payments can be made through the online registration form
Team strips belong to the club and not the individual members. They should be returned to the club upon request by the club.
The club encourages all members/parents to volunteer and help with new and existing teams, Fixtures, Match Day, Administrative, Social Co-coordinators, or just general help with running the club, as well as both coaches both male and female, are all needed. The club will pay for volunteers to take their FA Level 1 Coaches Badge and/or their referee badge. If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer, please get in touch.
For further information, please call the Club Administrator:
Caitlin Sheldon, Mob: 07905 610 134, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org